4th Day - My Temporary Departure

 Sunday, July 10th, 2022 I will depart back to the Yakama Reservation temporarily...

Today was the day we packed up our camps and I would be heading back home and work for the https://www.wawomenintrades.com/about-us hinterview I have with the filmmaker out of Seattle since this was the only time on his busy schedule to come to the Yakama Reservation and do interviews with few selected members in the Yakima Valley and was organized by Emily Washines.  

Although I go to Wellpinit frequently to visit with my in-laws and family, it was a sense of sadness leaving the campgrounds because it was a different experience camping where it was peaceful day and night. I need to do this more often. Everyday my views were beautiful day in and day out, I took many pictures trying to capture those moments. I felt so in touch with and the enlightened moments I had and wanted to make sure I had something physical to take me back to those moments when I wanted to reflect upon it.  I also capture a pic with Lance in the background where he looked like a ghost folding his quilt in the background, we laughed about the perfect shot for that to be taken randomly lol. I will share that one below.

I was able to spend most of the day with my boys, brother-in-law, father-in-law and mother-in-law. The boys wanted to swim again so we took them to the river to enjoy the nice sunny day with their grandparents. Watching their relationship with them is always such a beautiful sight to see, we live on the Yakama Reservation so I see my parents engage with them all time. But on my partner's side its so heart warming to watch the love and happiness go on between the grandparents and grandkids. 

I said my "see you later's and love you's" to them all before departing and its always so sad to be away from my babies and having a short visit with my in-laws but I know all in all everything will be fine.  I took the 4 hour drive home and arrived around 9pm to my puppers Chako and Little Bear who howled upon my return. I was glad to be missed and in return missed them.  The only pet I was able to spend time with over in Wellpinit was a rez puppy that looked like a Weenie Pitbull lol. He made me miss my dogs. Anyhow, that is all. Goodnight!






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Day - Destination, Deschutes National Forest

5th Day - Back in the Valley